This website is operated by MF Software Solutions Ltd (“MFSS”) registered in England and Wales with company number 4501866 and whose registered office address is at 367b Church Road, Frampton Cotterell,Bristol BS36 2AQ.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. Whilst we will keep all of your personal information confidential, we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances as set out within this policy. We confirm that we will keep the information on a secure server and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations in force from time to time.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using our website and/or asking us to quote for one of our services, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to administrator(at)mfsoftwaresolutions.com or by writing to Data Protection Officer, MF Software Solutions Ltd, Trym Lodge, 1 Henbury Road, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol BS9 3HQ . Alternatively, you can telephone 0333 939 8484.
- Who are we?
We are MF Software Solutions Ltd, a privately owned software company registered as a limited liability.
- How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you ask us for advice and/or pricing for our services or if you directly give us any information via the contact and support forms built into this website.
- What type of information is collected from you?
In running and operating this website, we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. Your privacy is important to us and we confirm that we will never release your personal details to any third party for their mailing or marketing purposes. The data that we collect is detailed below:
• Personal Information you provide via a ‘Contact Us’ or ‘Support Request’ form (to include your email address).
• Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use the website. This may also include the resources that you access, and information about where you are on the internet including the domain type, IP address and URL that you came from. This information is collected and used for our internal research purposes and to improve our customer service.
• The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. This information is recorded and sent to third-party processors for the purposes of data analysis, to improve our marketing efforts and for targeting specific services and products.
• information provided to us when you communicate with us electronically for any reason. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email and other correspondence.
• Information that you provide us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as registering for information or requesting support.
If you make a purchase from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
- IP Addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including but not limited to (where available), your IP address, operating system and browser type for administration purposes and to produce internal reports. This is statistical data relating to a web user’s browsing actions and patterns and does not specifically identify you as an individual.
- How is your information used?
We may use your information:
• to ensure that the content on the site is presented in the most efficient way for you and the computer that you are using;
• to enable you to participate in interactive features of the site (as and when available);
• to provide you with information relating to our website, product or our services that you request from us;
• to provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you in line with those you have previously expressed an interest in via our website;
• to meet our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
• to seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
• to notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes;
• to send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about our services, job offers, information about MFSS and replies to requests and the status of projects that we are undertaking on your behalf.
• for our internal purposes including statistical or survey purposes, quality control, site performance and evaluation in order to improve our website;
• to administer this website; and
• if you consent, to notify you of products or services that may be of interest to you.We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
- Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf:
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to process payments and send you email). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond MFSS for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
- Third Party Product Providers we work in association with
- How Do I opt out?
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. We will not make contact with you unless you have opted in. If then, you no longer want to receive direct marketing communications from us about our services then you may unsubscribe in one of two ways:
• Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any marketing emails sent to you
• Email administrator(at)mfsoftwaresolutions.com or telephone 0333 939 8484 and we will process your request within 7 days
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted.
- Your Rights
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please email us at: administrator(at)mfsoftwaresolutions.com or by writing to Data Protection Officer, MF Software Solutions Ltd, Trym Lodge, 1 Henbury Road, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol BS9 3HQ . Alternatively, you can telephone 0333 939 8484.You have the right to ask for a copy of the information MFSS hold about you (we may charge £10 for information requests until 28th May 2018) to cover our administration costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely.
No sensitive information (such as bank details, credit or debit card details) is stored on this website.
All traffic between your device and this website is encrypted and protected with 128 Bit encryption on SSL across the entire website.
When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear in the address bar of modern web browsers such as Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password in relation to any of the services that we provide you with, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password(s) with anyone.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. This processing is intended to evaluate certain personal aspects of an individual. We may also use your personal information to detect and reduce fraud and credit risk
- Use of ‘cookies’
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist is in developing our website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
It is possible to switch off cookies by adjusting your browser preferences or using a dedicated browser extension.
- Links to other websites
In addition, if you were referred to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
- Those aged 16 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
- Transferring your information outside of Europe
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
- Third Party Processing
MFSS does not currently utilise the services of any third party organisations to process your personal data.
As the data controller, MFSS determines the purposes and means of the processing of your personal data. Where your data is processed by any third party on behalf of MFSS, that third party is a processor under the GDPR. We confirm that we would take steps in order to ensure that this data is processed lawfully under the law in accordance with each agreement that we would undertake to have in place with each processor.
If you wish to see all third-party processors, please email administrator(at)mfsoftwaresolutions.com and we will promptly send you a current list.
- Review of this Policy
- Useful Links
‘Information Commissioner’s Office | Preparing for the General Data Protection Regulation’
‘Amazon Web Services | General Data Protection Compliance’
- Who are we?